Join Shelter Care Ministries as we celebrate and bring attention to our Jubilee Center that provides the only daytime drop-in center in Rockford for adults with chronic mental illness. This is a family-friendly event for all ages.
- Chili supper including hot dogs, cornbread, salad, beverages and dessert.
- Games and activities for children
- Live music featuring local bands
- Silent auction baskets loaded with goodies
Jubilee Center at Emmanuel Episcopal Church
412 N. Church St.
DATE & TIME:
Thursday, October 5 from 5 to 8 pm during Mental Illness Awareness Week
* 5 to 7 pm Supper in the Jubilee Center
* 5 to 8 pm Desserts in the church undercroft
$15 for adults
$ 5 for children 12 an under
Fill out the form below and click 'Send Guest List'.