MAYA’S House Wish List
HEALTHY SNACKS – we strive to feed children as healthy as possible and are limited by having only a microwave and toaster to prepare food.
– 100% juice in boxes or bottles
– Whole grain, non sugary cereals
– Baby food and infant cereal
– Instant oatmeal packets and seedless jams
– Canned fruit and vegetables in water or 100% juice
– Whole grain crackers and peanut butter
– Tuna pouches, instant brown rice, canned soups
– Non sugar applesauce
– Gift Cards are needed for perishables like milk, bread, fresh fruits, cheese, yogurt, meats
– Lysol spray, hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes
-Diapers size 1-6, diaper rash ointment, baby wash/shampoo, baby lotion and baby wipes
– Garbage bags, floor cleaner and non-scented bleach
– Finger paint
Donations can be dropped off at 215 N. Court St. inside Court St. Methodist Church.
For more information, please call 815.964.5520, ext. 261.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES AT MAYA’S HOUSE